Attendees: Eric Flumerfelt, Lynn Garren, Chris Green, Herb Greenlee, Chris Jones, Tom Junk, Kyle Knoepfel, Rob Kutschke, Marc Paterno, Gianluca Petrillo, Paul Russo
by: Paul Russo
- The messagefacility LOG_DEBUG macro had a mistake in it which caused a compilation failure when debug messages were disabled. This has been fixed.
- Segfault caused by dropping products. This has been fixed.
- The art and LArSoft teams have been merged into a new SciSoft team.
- Both art and LArSoft still exist as projects.
- The developers will now be shared between projects.
- Impact to art users
- For the near term, not a lot of change.
- After art v3.0, art development may slow down.
- Experiment support will continue.
- gcc 8.1 has been released. We will be doing test builds internally. The Fortran ABI has changed for the first time in many years, which requires Fortran libraries to be rebuilt. Additionally C or C++ code that calls Fortran call will have to make changes to their function prototypes.