Attendees:Lynn Garren, Herb Greenlee, Chris Jones, Tom Junk, Kyle Knoepfel, Evan Niner, Marc Paterno, Gianluca Petrillo, Paul Russo
- thread-safe database interface added
- in-memory only data products are now supported
- reseating of file suffixes during file renaming is now supported
- TFileService is now allowed to switch output files
- The –validate-config art command line option requests fhicl file validation and immediate exit.
- macOS High Sierra, v10.13 with SIP disabled, is now supported
- macOS El Capitan (v10.11) builds have been discontinued
- e14 builds have been discontinued
- expected release next week
- As of art v2.10 gcc will be replaced with clang 5.0.1 (c2) for macOS builds due to gcc being incompatible with macOS system headers.
- There will not longer be any e-qualified builds for macOS.
Retiring nu qualification
- The non-nu qualified ROOT will now be built with:
- -Dmysql=ON (client only)
- g-2 and mu2e have agreed to these changes.
The release notes for art v2.10.0 will be up shortly at: