- art is developed and supported by members of the Scientific Software Infrastructure Department in Fermilab’s Scientific Computing Division.
- Do you want to contribute to art? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subscribe to the email@example.com mailing list to report issues, ask questions and communicate with your peers.
- You may report your issues directly to the Issue Tracking system in Redmine. (login required)
- To send email only to the art development team, use firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fermilab users: for computing problems (outside of art itself): Submit a ticket to the Fermilab Service Desk, or from 8:00 to 4:30 M-F you can call the desk at 630-840-2345.
- For experiment-specific or site-specific issues, contact your experiment representative (listed at right).