Attendees: Michael Baird, Eric Flumerfelt, Lynn Garren, Chris Green, Herb Greenlee, Chris Jones, Tom Junk, Kyle Knoepfel, Rob Kutschke, Ron Rechenmacher, Paul Russo
by: Paul Russo
art 2.11.01 has been released.
- Most significant breaking change includes changes to cet::map_vector<T>, see the cetlib breaking changes, which is reachable from the release notes
- Fixes a bug with source files specified by URI
- Fixes bug where branches get created for dropped products
- Various new features
- We combined the MF_Utilities library with the MF_MessageLogger library, which may require build file changes.
See release notes for details: https://cdcvs.fnal.gov/redmine/projects/art/wiki/Series_211
Plans for C++ 17.
- c2 qualifier (clang 5.0.1 + gcc 6.4), since art 2.10
- e17 qualifier (gcc 7.3), since art 2.11
Plan is that after art v3_0_0, we will support only c++17 builds starting with art v3_0_1.